Tuesday, November 2, 2010

never stop believing

the greatest thing what I learned today is about believing in love
believe, it is like trying to see in the dark, felt in the water turbid, standing on the field with a hollow and like a fly but do not have wings.

of those most dear to me I learned this:

although I can not say in different languages, I'm sure you must know that there are many words were spoken love for you

though I do not know where you are and with whom you through your day today .... I believe that you love me only

although I can not watch you any time
I'm sure that in your heart you always say "I'm fine dear .... you do not have to worry about me ...."

even if we take a long time to be with each other face to face, I'm sure that you'll always laugh with the happy and smiling when you know that I'm online tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment